The field of Human Resources took initiative these last 2 years in response to the Covid-19 pandemic, mitigating a wide range of internal and external pressures. Whether the need was implementing new workforce models, or monitoring employee wellbeing, HR leaders adapted, pioneered and thrived despite all odds being stacked against them. Even so, the field experienced many challenges, some of which came without any ‘handbook’ to forge ahead.
According to research conducted by industry professionals, studies have shown that:
- People want to work for organisations with whom they have well-aligned cultural values
- Employers who assist and guide employees on a more ‘personal’ level, regarding their life goals and expectation, are seeing a 20% improvement in the mental and physical health of their workers.
- Of organisations with a standard 40-hour work week, below 40% of employees are ‘high performing’ workers.
- Companies need to prioritise reskilling their existing workforce fast enough to meet their changing needs.
- Organisations have faced work-from-home (WFH) and hybrid working. However, there is a growing concern regarding what happens next.
Top HR Leaders 1st Edition
Inside the 1st Edition of Top HR Leaders, you’ll find actionable solutions to the HR challenges mentioned above, as well as an array of special features geared towards keeping organisations in the ‘HR Loop’ and abreast of all the trends to follow in 2021 and beyond. From insightful interviews with incredible key players in South Africa’s HR field, to an invaluable advice and ‘strategic tools’ section that’ll act as a guideline for organisational success – this publication may have just what you need to liberate your people and focus on what matters most!
Special Features Include:
- 7 Key HR Pillars, namely Leadership, Diversity & Inclusion, Employee Experience, Recruitment and Talent Acquisition, Digital Transformation, Skills and Development, and Health & Wellness.
- On page 24, you’ll find the perfect Diversity and Inclusion Checklist for your organisation to up its game.
- Industry insight from the likes of Marc Privett (General Manager: Simplify.hr & Careers24), Lindiwe Miyambu (Group Executive: Human Capital, African Bank), and Harpreet Singh Chhatwal (Area Senior Director, Human Resources, Middle East & Africa, Radisson Hotel Group) – to only name a few.
- Thought-provoking podcasts that will equip you with secrets for organisational success, including Brett M. Cooper, Ian Fuhr, Janine Ahlers, Luc-Olivier Marquet, and John Sanei.
- Exclusive interviews with HR professionals from top companies such as Kelloggs South Africa, Wavemaker SA, Tower Group, CRS Technologies, and Pearson South Africa.
- Advice and tips geared towards helping your organisation stay on top of emerging HR trends you can’t ignore in 2021 and beyond!
Everyone’s ‘Going Digital’
As with all Topco media brands, we have pivoted and prioritised taking a digitally savvy approach so that our premium publication offers a wider reach – catching the eye of key decision-makers in national, local and provincial government, as well as corporate South Africa. Check out the launch of the first ever edition – in digi mag format – here.
The Future of HR Virtual Summit 2021
Some of our best Top HR Leaders contributors will be attending this year’s HR event of the year – The Future of HR Virtual Summit 2021. On 23 and 24 November, professionals who manage teams and value people will come together to celebrate the best HR practices and trends.
Come meet Africa’s Leading HR Directors and Change Agents who are building teams and cultures fit for purpose for the tech explosion and digital skills. If the ‘Future Of People’ is your top priority – this event is for you!
For more information on how you can get involved with the Top HR Leaders brand, please contact Quarnita Jumat on:
Email: [email protected]
Tell: +27 83 368 6049