Top Media and Communications is the fastest growing business B2B media company in the country. We are looking for a motivated, growth-oriented leader to join our team. Reporting to the Top Media Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the transformation of our existing website into a customer acquisition engine that customers love and competitors envy.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial leader that partners cross functionally to enhance customer experience, drive acquisition and create a strategic digital vision and the roadmap to achieve it.
- Create the strategy and lead the transformation of our online platforms to maximize revenue, including creating and implementing a multi-tier digital roadmap.
- Optimize our digital customer experience journeys, offers and conversion points to drive customer engagement and revenue.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Set up, implement and manage all marketing CRM activities
- Align SEM and SEO strategies by identifying in-market keyword opportunities through continued strategic monitoring
- Measure and report performance of the website, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Build relevant strategic alliances and opportunities
- Monitor progress toward end goals and assess the effectiveness of marketing plans, projects and operations
- Ensure cooperation, synergy and effective communication between marketing and other departments
- Ensures that self and team create realistic expectations and meet them (including apps, keep promises, follow-up and handling of queries)
- Communicate and keep good relationships with all sponsors, stakeholders, partners and suppliers
- Set up and manage marketing budgets
- Negotiate terms, deals and rates for various forms of media
- A minimum of 3-5+ years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising.
- Experience in B2B marketing, particularly in marketing automation, website development,social media platforms and SEM/SEO technologies and tools
An understanding of best practices related to website design, UX, organic and SEO. A strategic and entrepreneurial mindset who is comfortable crafting break through strategies in an ambiguous environment.
Strong integrated marketing, communications and management skills including research, analytical skills, data, management and project management. Ability to manage complexity and coordinate across a number of departments while meeting tight deadlines. Able to multitask under tremendous pressure
We take great pride in our inclusive culture. We value the different perspectives and unique *skills you bring to the team – it makes us all better. Apply today to be a part of a team environment where you can contribute, collaborate, and make a difference in the lives of people by adding value to a trusted network of companies. Comfortable working with programs like or similar to: Hootsuite – Kajabi – Hubspot – CRM (salesforce and other) – Gsuite – Mailchimp/ Everletic – Zoom – Hopin – Remo – Trello – Slack.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.