Masterclass CYBERTEC – Data Science and PostgreSQL – and TOPCO Media Masterclass: CYPEX – Rapid Application Building
Ralf introduced this week’s Masterclass by highlighting its alignment with the purpose of one of the top tech events in Africa for start-ups – Africa Tech Week: Africa – transforming the world. He highlighted the 5 key topics in terms of digital transformation that the Masterclass would be looking at: connectivity, the culture of innovation, data as the new commodity, the all-important customer experience and issues of cyber security.
Key takeaways to watch out for in this Masterclass include
- How you can gather specs quicker.
- How you can build database and apps quicker.
- How to convert “free roaming” Excel sheets to professional database apps.
- Rapid migration from APEX to Open Source.
- POSTGRESQL is one of the fastest growing technologies in the world – rapidly replacing the bigger, more commercial data bases globally.
- One of the eternal software development challenges is information loss during the information journey from customer to developer – you need to get rid of the middle men.
- A solution to information loss and too many middle men is a standard interactive interview process which can immediately lead to prototype.
- Making software development and prototypes so cheap that changes don’t matter is the CYPEX way.
- The client is your friend not your enemy!
- The benefits of CYPEX include smaller development teams, faster development lower development costs, easily scalable and a 100% solid solution.
Cybertec has been in operation for more than 20 years and their areas of expertise include artificial learning; machine learning; deep learning; big data; business intelligence; data mining. The services they offer include 24/7 support, high availability, consulting, performance tuning, clustering and migration. CYBERTEC has offices around the world including Uruguay, Switzerland, Poland, Austria, Mauritius, Estonia and South Africa.
Hans-Jurgen Schoning is CEO @ CYBERTEC and Ionita Muller is the CYBERTEC Programme Manager for the Africa region.